Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Logo Designs

Today, my cousin and I got together over Skype and designed the logo for hew new business. She is very pleased with it and I am very pleased with it, which makes me, oddly enough, very pleased.

I'd love to know why everyone can't work like this. Now, it could be because we grew up together and are therefore on the same wave-length, but I think it's more likely that we were both just raised well by are parents, and so manage to be honest, thoughtful and courteous, without being hurtful or being push-overs. If everyone who needed stuff designed could just sit down for a few hours (it took us just under three), even online, and say "yeah, I don't like that font" or "this is good, but could you make the green look a little less like pea soup?", or whatever was on their mind, my life (and their's) would be a lot easier.

Anyway, it's been a fairly productive day, so I'm feeling pretty good. Once everything is in place, and I have permission, I'll put a copy of said logo up (actually, there's a good chance I'll link to her site, because her business is really cool) for your viewing pleasure.

I think that's it for now... a long rant about Facebook is likely to follow.

No comments: