Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day


















I figured I should write my Valentine's day post now, while I'm thinking about it, since I'm going to be way to busy, come the actual day.
I didn't used to be the biggest fan of Valentine's day. It's always struck me as kind of a weird holiday, way too commercial and based way too much of people's insecurities and fear of being alone.

BUT, since this Valentine's day will be nothing short of magical (I'll be landing in the U.K., after over 100 days of waiting* :), I'm a lot more pro V-day than I have been in the past. I am, of course, really looking forward to it this year. Of course, I would be anyway, even if to everyone else in the world, it was just another Monday.
AND (since we're starting whole paragraphs with conjunctions), on top of the impending wonderfulness of February 14th, I found the above Valentines here. I'm having to work very hard indeed not to buy them. Very hard.
Also, The Scientist is on the radio. ♥ overload.
*!!!!! :D ♥ !!!!!

No comments: