Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Randomness

I am so sleepy. I'm not sure why, but I am.

In news: My roommate, Jazz, who has become my good friend, has gone back home to Ontario. I now have a room to myself (which everyone keeps pointing out in an effort to cheer me up), but I'd rather have Jazz back. Also, my friend Rolly left yesterday. This place is becoming depressing. I'm trying not to even think about Christmas.

I finally submitted Aigaion Girl for publication. I have to wait a couple of days for them to make sure my files are all good, then I can order my proof copy and then, then, it will be for sale on Amazon, and I'll be a happy camper. Now I just need a bloody website.

Oh, while I'm not thinking about Christmas, I'm almost done writing my Christmas cards. I even got Christmas stamps, with sparkly little trees on them. The guy at the post office gave me a dirty look when I asked for two packs of xmas trees instead of one pack of trees and one Virgin Mary. Seriously, butt out, post office man. Besides, the trees match my envelopes. Also, I bought gift tags, which I have to write out and mail home for the presents that are already there.

I think that's it. Winter here set in around Halloween (I made a snowman named Frankensnow. I'll put up pictures when the Interweb isn't ass) and has not gone anywhere since. I almost want to go tobogganing, but not really.

Oh, that does remind me of one more thing, actually - my shopping trip. I bought really nice winter boots that are good up to -45, some crocs with furry lining (I know: barf!) to wear in the kitchen, the aforementioned Christmas tags, a case of Dr. Pepper and a copy of The Rock, which I've been trying to find on DVD for my brother for probably close to 10 years, and I managed to pick up in a grocery store in the middle of bloddy nowhere. Ugh.

Now that's it. Exciting stuff, I know.

No comments: