Wednesday, November 11, 2009

... almost there...



I have an Estore, a list price and an ISBN. What I'm missing is a website and a book that's actually for sale. But it's almost there. Almost.

I am so excited. I'm trying not to let myself get too much more excited, because that way leads to severe disapointment, if things, for some reason, don't pan out.

I need a credit card so I can order my proof copy. That's my goal for the end of this weekend, actually, but the sooner, the better.

I think that's it for Aigaion news. Now onto some other news, before I have to run for lunch...

MY COUSIN IS IN LABOUR! She's five weeks early, and I know so little about babies that I'm not sure how big of a deal this is... but I have heard of babies being born two or three months premature and doing just fine. Still no word yet on whether it's a boy or a girl. I'm just going to recheck facebook now, and see if there's any more news.

No comments: