Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzz

So, a quick update...

I'm back in Ontario, which I'm fairly ambivalent about. I was uber excited to gtfo of BC, until my last day there, when I really just wanted to stay. Blah to that.

Xmas was good, and I was really glad to be home for it, but it didn't feel like Xmas, which kinda sucks. Now I'm looking for a job and trying to figure out why I decided I had to come home... ah well. Something will come to me.

I've just finished reworking Devereaux Court, so it's looking all super snazzy. Next up, checking the job bank to see if anything new showed up. Oh yeah, I applied at a strip club yesterday.

I am so tired and so hungry right now. I just want to curl up into the fetal position and sleep for thirty years while being fed through an IV. If I could get a certain someone to come and hold me while I slept, I could stay like that forver.

I'm rambling. I should head to the job bank.

PS, happy 2010

No comments: