Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Here!!!!!

The proof copy of Aigaion Girl finally arrived! It looks like a real, live book. I would post pictures, but unfortunately, the only related pictures I have at the moment are of me in my PJs when it first arrived, and though I look happy in them, my hair has definitely seen better days.

Unfortunately, I've already found three mistakes (as of page 7), which is kind of immensely sucktastic, but there you go.

Now I need to apply for a TIN with the IRS (I love how important that sounds), fix the mistakes, order a new proof copy without said mistakes and then start selling. Selling looks like it's about two weeks and $30USD away... but still, eXiteD!

In entirely unrelated news, I saw the second-last (ever!) episode of Dollhouse. I'm pro you-never-saw-it-coming twists, but I didn't like this one. It didn't seem to fit with the show at all.

No comments: