Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't Stop Believing

I'm listening to that song right now. The original. The Glee version has its merits, but it's over-referenced.

Anywhom, a quick update, while I'm waiting for my ride: I'm still sick, though not as sick as I was at my last post. I had been getting better, but I got caught out in a kick ass thunderstorm, and very, very wet. Now I think I've got a cold on top of my chest infection, but I'm fighting it off.

I spent yesterday making bookmarks and stuff for FanExpo, as well as working on the instruction sheet for Aigaion Girl's WORLD TOUR(tm(not really))... and now I have to cut this short because my ride's almost here.

2 comments:

LM Preston said...

I love that song. Bookmarks? Did you say free bookmarks?

Athena said...

I didn't say *free* bookmarks, but that may not be a bad idea. I probably will be giving away a few with books, at least.