Monday, April 26, 2010

Sigh

This may be fairly incoherent; I'm really sick and I'm fairly sure I have a fever, so making sense isn't exactly my strong point right now. I just figured I should update, since I haven't done that for a while.

Three more copies of my book arrived today. One will be going to Alison Strobel, an author who I'm trading reviews with; one will go to my public library, if they're willing to take it (there's a whole thing about that, which I probably should have posted when it happened... basically, they usually don't take self-published stuff); and the last will be going on a tour around the world, unfortunately, without me (check out aigaiongirl.blogspot.com for more of an explanation).

What else? I'm horribly sick, but I may have mentioned that already.

Rhiannon gets home today, which is cool, but I don't know when she's coming and due to the lack of mattress, I'm not 100% sure where I'll be sleeping once she gets here.

I really need to bathe and change my clothes, but it just seems like so much work right now... plus, to be honest, I'm a little worried that I'll pass out in the tub and drown.

Alright, I think I should end this here, because it's stopped making any sense (assuming it started out making sense). I'm trying to get myself to update this blog every day and Devereaux Court a minimum of every three days... right. So, bathing, then store to take back the movie, then bed, to sleep the rest of this sickness away.

No comments: