Friday, July 9, 2010

Aaaah

That's aah like the noise Alfred makes after having a diet coke, not Aaaah there's a spider in my breakfast.

The weather broke last night. Stifling heat-death was replaced with coolness and lovely rain. In fact, my only complaint about this day so far is that all of the clocks in the house seem to be broken. I didn't believe the one in the kitchen that said it was five (am or pm, both quite unlikely), but I did believe the one in the den, which said it was ten (am)... I peeked at the computer only to discover it was already noon. Boo urns to that, I say. I want (need) to go for a bike, I'm just having some trouble working out where to go. I'm bloody hungry (The sheppard's pie I made last night made me really ill, so this morning I had a bite of the other kind, and now I still feel ill... which means it probably has more to do with the beef fat than with the little bit of cheese I put in the first kind).


Weeeel, I think that's it for right now. My dad has wandered off (bed?) and Rhiannon is watching stuff on the computer and if the boys are up, they're playing video games, though I don't think they've dragged their asses out of bed yet.

PS, the other clock in the kitchen just chimed 8:00

No comments: