Saturday, September 18, 2010

One More Hour

Well, 58 minutes. Then I'll be done work and free for the day.

I actually quite like my job and don't usually spend my time thinking about wanting to go home... I'm just CRAZY tired right now, due to going to bed sometime after three am and waking up sporadically throughout the night, then permanently at 6:00ish. Combine that with a busy* day yesterday, and you get one tired Athena.

Now I'm basically just trying to think of things to do for the next 54 minutes, so I can go home and have the nap of a lifetime. All of the administrationy stuff is done at work, so I guess it's random cleaning tasks for me.

Oh, also, in craptastic news, my bike got stolen today. Apparently, some asshole came into my parents' house with bolt cutters and stole both my and my sister's bikes. I'm thinking this actually hasn't hit me yet, because I'm quite attached to my bike (I've had him for over 10 years) and I'm nowhere near as freaked out as I feel like I should be. Of course, there's always a chance that I'm just in too good of a mood to let it dampen my spirits ;)

Ookie I'm done

*also wonderful and awe-inspiring

No comments: