Monday, September 6, 2010

Yeah, I Got Nothing

I'm at work right now, for another 12 minutes.

Last night, this guy I know called me and I didn't pick up because I only have a texting plan. He texted me right after that to ask why I hadn't picked up the phone, and before I could text him back, he called again. He called 10 times and texted me twice more in the course of two hours. I am stressing over this to a spectacular degree. I know I just need to message him and tell him why this isn't appropriate, but... ugh. I'm so tired of dealing with crazy men.

Speaking of men, I have a huge crush on this guy (different guy from the one above, clearly). That's as much information as I'm putting online, but I'm seriously thinking that if he doesn't ask me out soon, I'm just going to ask him. It sounds like this big revalation, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's the obvious course of action. He makes me go Squee!

Alright, work is done. I'm going home.

No comments: