Friday, November 5, 2010

Oop. ooOoop.

Ok, so time for another post.



My tooth still bloody hurts. I think it's getting better, but I'm not going to be able to put off going to the dentist until January, when my benefits kick in. To give you an idea how much this hurts: I went to a doctor for the first time in twelve years to get it looked at. I honestly woke up one morning (feeling vomity and feverish) thinking I might die. So yeah, in pain.



I'm working PM at the moment. Back to night audit tomorrow and for the rest of the week (?) and then I think they're switching me back to days. I honestly woudln't mind, except that if I go back on days that renders my night audit training kind of useless, which I also wouldn't care about, if it hadn't happened at a time when I had a way better way to be spending my nights. I don't care how I spend my nights now, since I don't have anything going on and I can't seem to sleep anyway, but it would have been nice if I could have spent the past few weeks with my nights free. Oh well. My own damn fault.



I'm at 16,000+ words for NaNoWriMo, which I'm pretty pleased about. I've mostly been writing at night, while I'm at work, but I also got a bunch done today, while I was waiting for my laundry.



I'm sitting here, watching the snow, and going a little spacey. Kevin Spacey? you might ask. Well, no. Just buggy, like I can't quite decide what my emotions are, but I could definitely use some more pain killers and maybe a shot of something to help me sleep. Don't worry, I understand that these things don't go together. And since I have to take the antibiotics and the pain killers, the booze will have to be forgone.

Also, I have a tag sninpo. I have no idea what that means, but I'm using it, to see if I can find out. Yeah. Spacey. I'm cutting this off here.

No comments: