Friday, November 5, 2010

Remember, Remember

Normally, I have a tradition of watching V for Vendetta today, but all my movies are back in Ontario, and I don't have a working TV anyway. So...

My tooth is still killing me. Saw a doctor and got some antibiotics, which I think are helping (*knock on wood*), because I can actually kind of swallow now. I still need to go to a dentist, but I have no idea how I'm going to afford that, since my benefits don't kick in until January or something like that. I need this tooth gone now.

Got my bathroom, hallway and the other bedroom cleaned today (yesterday, I guess, since it's four in the morning). I suppose I should be tackling the kitchen to fight off my insomnia, but I thought I would come and sit in the loby of my hotel and blog instead.

NaNo's still going well, even though I didn't right much yesterday. I don't know where my word count is, but it's upwards of 13,000.

Rhiannon's coming in a few days! And she's bringing my new computer! I'm uber excited about this, as you may have guessed from the excessive use of exclamation marks. We are going to party it up - or at least hang out and go hiking and watch movies and stuff. And I'll have a computer. When I have more dollars, I'll get Mephie fixed, but in the meantime the netbook is going to be a perfect size for carting around. I'm looking forward to that.

Ugh. It's ten after four. I really should go home and try to get some sleep. Really, I should. Yesterday morning made me smile and that hasn't worn off yet.

No comments: