Sunday, December 5, 2010

Erg.

I deleted all of my text messages today. I could cheerfully kick myself in the face for that one. I was trying to delete a conversation because when my inbox gets too full, my phone starts deleting messages. It does this with the oldest first, and there was a message I particularly wanted to hold onto. I know the date it was sent, the exact time, where I was standing when I read it and what it said. And I get that really, the physical message was a bunch of ones and zeros magnetically written on a piece of metal - but I still wanted to keep it, and I'm still a little bit (incredibly) bummed that I deleted it.

Despite that, I'm still in a fairly good mood. It's hard for me not to be. Really, other than my impatience to be elsewhere, doing elsewhat, I have very little to complain about; everything here is great, it's just that it'll be greater when I'm where I'm supposed to be.

I'm a little bored at the moment, but whatever.

No comments: