Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I just watched all of this on YouTube, and I must say, it's nothing short of amazing.

I recognized Neil Patrick Harris as soon as I saw him, but only in a vague kind of isn't he that guy from that thing? kind of way. Now I feel oddly compelled to find and watch everything he's ever been in.

I found out about Dr. Horrible from Vicky, 'cause I've been on a Nathan Fillion kick for the past couple of days (his new show, Castle, is great), and she told me there was something with him singing in it, so I went digging. I'm so glad I did.

I don't know what it is about Joss Whedon's stuff, but whenever I see something of his, I have this horrible urge to copy it, and pretend the idea was mine. I don't, of course, because not only would it be obvious that I stole it, but that's also kind of a shit thing to do to someone, even if they never found out about it. I think it's that his ideas are so good, I just really, really wish I'd thought of them first.

I suppose I should try to go to sleep now. I made myself go to bed at quarter to four, and ended up tossing and turning until twenty five to five. Now it's five thirty, and I'm still not tired. Nonetheless, sleep is kind of important and I don't want to spend all day tomorrow unconscious and/or crazy tired. So, I guess now is the time to say goodnight. Goodnight.

No comments: