Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Official Website

Is still non-existant. Now, apart from my usual problems with sucking at html, I'm also not sure what I want it to look like... at all.

My problem, I think, is that I'm too many different people. Or, rather, I don't fit in a box. I don't have one set style or one set of colours that best represents me, and I want my website to represent me - or at least my writing.

I know I want something that will appeal to both children and adults, that is creepy, but not Tim Burton creepy, because I also write stuff that is humerous social comentary, and trying to advertise that on a site that's all big moons and gnarly trees and glowing eyes might not work out so well. I want something that is easy to look at, easy to read and easy to navigate - and at least kind of goes with this blog, so I don't have to redo this, as soon as I'm done with that.

I've been restless lately, and that doesn't help. I guess what I have to do is come up with an idea and stick to it, regardless of the fact that I'll probably change my mind before I'm finished the layout.

No comments: