Friday, March 6, 2009

Goals

So my February goal of getting more readers on FictionPress each day than I had on the one previous didn't work out so well. Don't get me wrong - I'm still very pleased with my February numbers, but I could have done better.

My March goal, which I hadn't got around to posting yet, was to get over a hundred hits in a single day, which, apparently, I did on Wednesday, so go me.

Also, I'm kind of wondering why I have more readers in Singapore, the UK and Norway than I do in Canada. I'm not complaining, I just find it a little odd. Also, it's 5:30 in the morning and I already have one hit for today. It just makes me so happy ♥~♥

I also put up a new chapter of Aigaion Girl today, which makes me happy. I'd been having trouble getting motivated for that one, so it's nice to finally have it done, and I'm pleased with the way it turned out.

No comments: