Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Devereaux Court & Stuff


So, Devereaux Court is doing pretty well. I spent a good chunk of yesterday learning how to split the sidebar into two columns, which I did manage to do. Then I stayed up late writing posting guidelines and stuff.

This evening, I messaged some writers I know and asked them if they would be interested in joining. So far, I've had two takers, which brings our number to four, with several invites still open. I have to say, I'm reasonably excited about this.

I worked out today, obviously. Yesterday I really pushed myself, and I'm sorry to say that I didn't do the same today. It was unbelievably hot and muggy, but that's sort of a lame excuse. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

Tonight, I plan to watch House, work on Aigaion Girl and probably teach my dad how to do some basic photo manipulation.

No comments: