Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Forget.


I completely forget what I was going to post about. I applied for a bunch of jobs today. The insane rainstorm kept me from applying at the two jobs that required an in-person application, 'cause I thought it might reduce my chances slightly if I showed up looking like a drowned rat.

Also, when I worked out today, all of the equipment was soaking wet, so I had to dry it with my sweater, which was lovely. I really need new shoes. It's bad when they leak normally, but today it was just ridiculous. Despite all that, my workout was fun, and a lot easier than it used to be... I think I need to step up my game a little.

Devereaux Court is doing well, with six members and climbing.

Now I just have the rest of my cousin's identity guide to design, because, for reasons I am now a little confused about, I told her it wouldn't be a problem for me to have it done for tomorrow. Yep, I am insane.

I think that really is it for me.

No comments: