Thursday, May 21, 2009

Le Yawn

I'm off to bed in a minute, but a couple of quick things first.

I've just put up the second/third last chapter of Aigaion Girl, which is über exciting. I cannot wait to get editing so I can self-publish and have people reading my book. I'm a little worried about how my extended family is going to react, but what can you do?

Also, I'm listening to Absolute Beginners, which is the sweetest song ever. Also, in the video I'm watching, David bowie has the exact same hair as me. That's a little creepy.

My workouts are starting to pay off a bit; I'm finding most of my exercises way easier, and I can tie my shoes without bending my knees, so yay for me.

I'm sure there was something else I was going to blog about, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I want to go to the beach, but somehow I don't think that's it. Anyway, I'm off to bed.

No comments: