Monday, May 25, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah


I know, I know.

You're probably wondering what I know. Well, I started another blog.

See, I know, I know.

It's not just for me, though, because I don't really need another blog. It's actually something I've been thinking about doing for a while, and just got around to doing because - well, I guess because I was sick today and didn't have the energy to do a whole lot else. It's called Devereaux Court, after the famous coffee house locale, and it's going (supposed) to be a forum for writers to get together and chat about whatever they feel like chatting/posting about - probably it will include story bits, random articles and maybe discussions, as well as questions anyone feels like asking other writers, whathaveyou.

Also, it'll be better written than this. I think I'm running a fever at the moment, so that's my excuse.

No comments: