Saturday, February 27, 2010

OK, Yes, I Should Be in Bed, But...

I've been working on the story with the rock in, just on the notes (if I can hold off writing actual content, I may work on 200 Pages until November and use this as my NaNo). So far, I've managed to come up with:
  • A detailed plot for probably the first 8th of the book and a very rough plot for the entire first half.
  • The names and descriptions of six characters who I didn't even know were in the book until this evening.
  • A name for the overall series (because this book is already convoluted enough that it's going to end up as a series).
  • A rough explanation for why the evil thing acts the way it does (other than that it's just evil)
I think that's it. Still, that's pretty good for one evening's work.

In other news, my Gran had her grand opening today for her tea shop. Everything went very well; the place was jam-packed for the entire four hours of the event. Lincoln and I worked on her website in between serving tea (I'm still uber sick, btw). It was a good day.

Afterwards, the family went out for dinner, and after that, I went to Wal Mart with my mum, Vicky and her boyfriend and bought myself some very snazzy children's shoes, because my feet are abnormally small and it's cheaper for me to buy kids shoes (also, because they don't make ones with rainbow stars that sparkle for adults).

We watched Surrogates tonight, which I think I'm going to have to add to the long list of books and movies that I need to review. I might get to some of those tomorrow; I plan on making it a *very* lazy day.

No comments: