Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Know, I'm Still Up. Sue Me.


Sometime in mid-June, I found out that one of my former high school teachers was going to be having an art show in February. I had no intention of being anywhere near here by then (now), so, other than being disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to make it, I didn't give it a lot of thought.

One of the first things that occured to me after I got back was that I was now going to be able to see this show. I'd been looking forward to it since December, and last night (technically the night before last, since it's now Sunday) I went with Spoy to see it.

Bloody Amazing. Anyone in the area (especially anyone who's grown up in our fair city) needs to see this. Go to the Arts Block sometime within the next month and enjoy. There's more info here.

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you