Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Your Rates

So I'm in a bit better of a mood tonight. I called in sick to work, cleaned my kitchen, and for the first time in three or four nights, didn't cook dinner. After dinner we played Trivial Pursuit 6, which I came second in, which was pretty good, considering I was losing for most of the game.

Also, I've been going nuts lately, because I keep seeing signs for the real estate company Royal LePage, and I haven't been able to work out where I've seen the name before (I thought maybe it was a character in one of my stories)... it turns out that I titled a post Royal LePage because I saw one of their business cards or something on the desk where I was typing the post.

And the point of this post... I think it's time to go walk about. I really can't imagine where I'll go that I'll be happy (after the Rockies didn't do it, it's hard to think of somewhere that would), but I really think I should keep trying. Actually, I'm considering taking a two-three week vacation back to B.C. in the summer... I could bus out and bus back; I'd really just like to climb Burgess while the weather's warm... but I still have my dream of just loading up my backpack, wandering off, and hoping I end up somewhere cool... I think a lot of my problem is that I really dislike people, and most places have those.

Oh, also, I'm not going to school in the fall. The deadline for equal consideration was Feb 1st, and I didn't have (and still don't have) the $95 to pay for the application. Oh well. Can't be helped. I was already getting squirrelly at the idea of having to hang around the same place for a two year program, so maybe it's for the best.

I think that's everything for tonight. I kind of wish I could express exactly what I'm feeling, but I don't know that it's possible, and anyway, it's twenty to two in the am and I need to go to bed.

No comments: