Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And Other Bits of Random

Admittedly, this peacock has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I'm actually just a little addicted to the way this blog looks with pictures, and I thought he was pretty.

So, the news of the day (not this day, in fact, but the 11th of February): I've moved back in with my parents. Not in any permenant way - I'll probably only be here for a few weeks. The reason, mainly, is money, or rather, an extreme lack thereof. Essentially, I had the option of paying a lot of money and staying in my apartment, or paying a little bit less money, and moving out, and since I plan to go to Costa Rica in March, and to leave for parts unknown in May, and since I have no job, it struck me as kind of silly to pay a lot of money for anything.

There probably would have been a post about this a lot sooner, except I've spent the past few days organizing my crap so as to minimize its impact on my parents' house. I have a lot of crap. Right now I'm set up in the living room on an excruciating chair-bed torture device. I get the feeling my back will always be stiff.

Other than moving stuff and organizing stuff, I've been kind of lazy over the past few days, not writing when I need to, working out when I need to or digging through the four industrial-size garbage bags of my dirty laundry that I need to. I'm giving myself the rest of today to be lazy, and then I'm kicking my butt into gear.

I think that's it for right now. More posts to follow, I'm very sure.

No comments: