Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Emo Notes

So, I redid my blog again. I think it looks a lot nicer - hopefully it will load faster as well. It didn't take me all that long and I think if I could code worth a damn, I would probably be able to make it in the website design business.

I have no idea what to do to boost my FictionPress readership from yesterday. None. I suppose I could go to my hosue, dig up some old stuff and post it, but that feels kinda like cheating. I'm going to have to do something, though, 'cause I've only had eight hits today, which is less than I had on the first.

If you're wondering (and I know you are), the adorable little thing on the trike in the corner is a water drop. It's from some spanish spam my mum got. I made her send it to me. He'll probably show up again, one day when I've forgotten that I've used him already. Because he's that cute.

Well, I've kinda run out of stuff to say. Maybe I shouldn't try to blog every day; it's way too much work.

No comments: