Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Story

I want to write a new story. I have no idea what I want it to be about, but I want it to be new. I don't know why. I have about a million stories already started that I could be working on, plus a folder full of vague story ideas that I could start, but something inside of me is going: No, it has to be new. It's kinda strange.

I've also been in a drawing mood lately. I think it has something to do with the winter; I'm cooped up in the house (especially since I'm still gimping around - although I'm not using my crutches much anymore) with nothing to do. I need a job. Actually, I need my writing to pay. That would be better.

I think that's it for this post. I'm going to go read some other people's stories on Fictionpress and then listen to some music to get the ideas flowing.

No comments: