Monday, June 1, 2009

Mlah

My office got moved today. I okayed the move last night because, well, I hardly have any work to do here, and I'm free to come in and use the Internet access and my work computer and whatever else I want, pretty well whenever I want... so if I need to be in the front room to do so, then whatever.

The white panels with the holes in them that I was sure had been sold/given (/thrown) away were actually hiding in one of the closets and now make up one and a half walls of the cubicle that my desk now resides in - which is right by the front door. Also, I don't have Internet or a phone hooked up yet, but it's on its way.

Also, since me saying I'd be fine in the front room, apparently it's become necessary that another work station be added to the room, so we'll soon be back to doing the pac man thing to get in and out of the individual offices.

I shouldn't really complain. My only real problem with my new office is the fact that the entrance is a little narrower than a standard door, and people already have a habit of standing in it to talk to me... which would be fine if I was't agoraphobic and didn't nearly have an anxiety attack every time I was blocked in.

Ugh. I am not a happy camper.

No comments: