Tuesday, June 30, 2009

... and now for some whining

Whoever called yesterday about the job (I may not have mentioned this. They called the office and refused to leave a message) never called back... probably they found someone else.

Also, I can't apply for EI, because I wasn't actually having it deducted for my last job. Technically, I was a private contractor. You would think that I would have been making a lot more money if I didn't have any deductions, but I guess not.

I was supposed to do 'a couple of hours' of work today. I agreed because I'm desperate for the money.. but it ended up being four hours and now it's too dark to work out. This makes either four or five days in a row that I haven't worked out, due to random events.

I want hot water. I want my cell phone back. I want my apartment back. I want my life back. This sucks complete ass, and is, as ever, a result of me not following my gut instinct, way the hell back in October, when I should have said to hell with it and gotten another easy, meaningless job.

I told you this was going to be a whiney post.

No comments: