Thursday, June 18, 2009

Skipping

I got fired from my non-paying job. I have special talents.

Also, yesterday I got some money that the company owes me for work I did in January, so I was able to buy flip-flops (no more ugly-ass handmedown running shoes for me) and a shirt that I'd wanted forever that was finally on sale and a Bowie shirt, which is cool, even though it's a Diamond Dogs shirt, 'cause it doesn't say Diamond Dogs anywhere on it.

I also bought a skipping rope because I read that doing three minutes of intense cardio before working out helps you burn fat. It kind of sucks, because I can't actually skip. When I was in Brownies, kids made fun of me for not being able to skip. I don't know, I guess I just thought I'd be able to do it now or something.

I think that's it. I'm super tired now. I kinda want to go eat a chocolate bar and have a nap, but I think that might defeat the purpose of my crazy workoutness.

No comments: