Friday, June 19, 2009

:P

I still have no job. That kind of sucks.

I still haven't finished the last chapter of Aigaion Girl. That really sucks.

I know, I'm whining. I really shouldn't be, but I'm just so... stuck. Not just stuck with my writing, but stuck with everything. I'm in the uber-rutt. The uber-rutt of life.

Okay, so the picture has nothing to do with anything, well, kinda. It's Apple from Aigaion Girl, but it really doesn't have to do with the rutt... but I felt like I could use a picture, so I picked one at random.

Ummm... yeah, I don't know what else. Jammy has moved to Nova Scotia for the summer, which leaves me all alone in b dot. Well, not alone, actually, but close to. The number of friends I see on a regular basis is definitely dwindling. I think I spelled that wrong, but what can you do?

I'm rambling, so I think I'm going to end this post here. I have to work out tonight, and hopefully I'll actually get some writing done tonight... le ugh.

No comments: