Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yawn, Stretch... SLEEP

Let me see.

Worked out with Rhiannon yesterday, and took Loki for his long walk. Oh, that was the other thing I did...

I finished the thing I was working on for my cousin. The thing that REALLY NEEDED TO BE DONE RIGHT AWAY... the thing that was the cause for a 45+ minute conference call, during which website guy interrupted every possible chance he got, with something irrelevant to what we were working on, or something we were going to be discussing later. I finished that yesterday. It looks really good (if I do say so myself). I emailed it to my cousin and website guy at 4:30, half an hour before I said it would be done. I still haven't heard anything back from either of them, or gotten any indication that they even received it.

Also, last night, while Rhiannon and I were *finally* making the pie we've been planning to get to all week, I bit my tongue. Really, bloody hard. I couldn't talk for a huge chunk of the night. I can talk now, but it hurts like hell, and I kind of sound like a semi-deaf person who can lip read but isn't sure how English words are supposed to sound.

Today we went to take pictures of our work out path, so we could put them in our little work out books, and record what we've been doing. I'm sorely tempted to put my before and current (not quite after) pictures up on here, but I won't, because I'm only wearing underclothes in them and somehow, the idea of putting half-naked pictures of myself on the Internet doesn't really seem like the best on ever. I do look damn good, though, and it is a big change.

I worked a lot of Aigaion Girl today, too. I wrote a chapterette from the perspective of Death, which went over fairly well, and now I'm 730 odd words into the final chapter. I really wish I just had the energy to sit down and finish it.

I suppose I should run. I had pizza at sevenish, but I'm pretty hungry and I could use something cold and fizzy for my poor punctured tongue. Since no interwebz at home, I'll have to actually shut my lappy down to do that.

So here I go. Wish me luck.

No comments: