Monday, June 15, 2009

Stuff

I saw (the?) Ghosts of Girlfriends Past today. It was cute, in a I'm-glad-I-didn't-pay-to-see-it kind of way. It was basically like all other goofy romantic comedies. I'm still not sure why it came out in the summer, though, 'cause it was clearly designed to be a Christmas movie.

I also saw Juno for the first time tonight. It's pretty cool. I have new respect for Jason Bateman's acting abilities. The man has mad skills.

I'm up to 52000+ words in Aigaion Girl, which is pretty sweet, but the last chapter is coming sloooooooooowly. I may have grandchildren by the time I'm done.

Also, because I'm a retard, I started something new. Well, I started it a while ago, but before I only had characters, and now I actually have the almost-starting of a plot. Go me.

I think that's it. My weekend wraps up tomorrow, which is sad, but it's been a good weekend, and I'm looking forward to getting back to my daily workouts and... well, nothing else, really, but I miss my puppy.

No comments: